Equipped with the best-in-class training aircraft
Orient Flights Aviation Academy, India has a fleet of 10 Aircraft which includes 8 Single Engine Aircraft – 6 Cessna 172, 2 Cessna 152 and 2 Multi Engine Aircraft –a Piper Seneca PA 34 and a Tecnam P2006T.
Cessna 172R Sky hawk
The Cessna 172 called the Sky hawk is a four-seater, single engine, high wing, and fixed-wing aircraft with both conventional & glass cockpit variants. Besides flight training, they are used for joyrides and advanced training exercises.
- Great Aircraft for both landing and takeoff in short and rough fields.
- Best trainer choice aircraft for most flight schools around the world.
- Safest General Aviation Aircraft ever built for Student Pilots.
- Excellent for practicing IFR skills (in VFR weather).
- Best aircraft for the instrument rating of student pilots.
The Cessna 152 is a two-seater fixed tricycle gear, general aviation aircraft used primarily for flight training and as well as for personal use. The C-152 is popular with flight training organizations and is also widely operated by private individuals.
- Handling characteristics requires only little effort from pilots.
- Landings are easy for post-student pilots.
- Requires little effort to maintain altitude when trimmed.
- Muscle-friendly ground handling as it is light weight.
Piper Seneca III
Piper Seneca III is a six-seater powerful twin engine aircraft which is being used for initial issue of multi-engine endorsements and for instrument flying. It is also being utilized as an all round weather passenger aircraft.
- Sophisticated Trainer Aircraft with comfortable Interiors.
- Turbochargers provide safe flying at lower flight levels.
- Well equipped with modern navigation aids.
The Tecnam P2006T is a newly inducted Italian high-winged, twin-engine all-metal light aircraft which is a four-seater with fully retractable landing gear and liquid-cooled Rotax engines.
- Extremely fuel efficient has a good Pay load.
- Well equipped with Modern Glass Cockpit Instrumentation.