IATA – AIRLINE CABIN CREW
Learn To Conquer The Skies With Smile
Get trained to be a cabin crew and fly across the world! The Orient Civil Aviation Academy Cabin Crew Training
Programme is amongst the best in the Industry to give you a complete make- over…Welcome aboard.
This course is ideal for young professionals looking to get a head start in the profession, introducing the skills and responsibilities expected by the world’s leading airlines. Special emphasis is given to customer service and procedures for handling unusual situations during flight, with the final module of the course giving useful tips for completing the recruitment process.
- Upon completion of Airline Cabin Crew, the participants will be able to
- Understand the cabin crew profession, its origins and current practices
- Identify aircraft types and relevant cabin crew functions
- Manage passenger interactions in a variety of circumstances
- Recall emergency ad safety procedures
- Standard XII (any stream)
- No visible scar or tattoos
- Height: Women Minimum 155 cm Men minimum 160 cm
- Class conducted by industry professional
- Practical in-flight training
- First aid & Fire Fighting
- 12 Days swimming programme
- Orientation on aircraft simulator
- Familiarization trip
- Free spoken English and Hindi classes for candidates, who are not fluent in English and Hindi
- Placement assistance
- Introduction to the airline industry and aircraft
- Crew member coordination and communication
- Customer service and managing passenger interactions
- Safety and emergency procedures
[table id=2 /]
Course Duration & Passing Criteria
- This course requires approximately 180 hours of study, to be completed in 06 months.
- All candidates will be given 2 attempts to successfully complete the final exam.
- To successfully pass the exam, the student must achieve a grade of 60% or higher.
An IATA Certificate is awarded upon successful completion of the final