IATA – AIRLINE CUSTOMER SERVICE
Learn To Conquer The Skies With Smile
Airport customer service personnel make sure that the needs of their traveler are being satisfied. Your aim is toprovide excellent customer service and act as ambassador of the Airline.
As customer service personnel you may work at various levels, from Check-in counters to the front-end of the business and in most cases will be
- Handling face-to-face enquiries from customers.
- dealing with passenger enquiries about flight departures and arrivals
- checking in passengers and giving seat numbers
- providing boarding passes and luggage labels
- telling passengers about luggage restrictions
- weighing baggage and collecting any excess weight charges
- taking care of people with special needs, and unaccompanied children
- calming and reassuring nervous passengers
- Upon completing this course you will have the skills to:
- Learn techniques of effective communication and customer contact
- Understand the various social styles and cultural differences of airline customers
- Gain knowledge about new trends in customer service
Anyone wishing to join Hospitality and service sector
- Class conducted by industry professional
- Option of earning IATA Certification
- Personality development
- Familiarization trip to Airline officer, airport and Hospitality industry
- Free spoken English and Hindi classes for candidates, who are not fluent in English and Hindi
- Placement assistance
- Improved Standard of Customer Service
- Verbal & Non-verbal Communication Skills
- Customer Contact Techniques
- Cross-cultural Awareness
- Managing stress
- Chapters include review questions, discussion questions and a reading list of appropriate books for reference
Course Duration & Passing Criteria
- This course requires approximately 180 hours of study, to be completed in 06 months.
- All candidates will be given 2 attempts to successfully complete the final exam.
- To successfully pass the exam, the student must achieve a grade of 60% or higher.
An IATA Certificate is awarded upon successful completion of the final