IATA – GDS FARES AND TICKETING – AMADEUS
Learn To Conquer The Skies With Smile
IATA – Global Distribution System Fares and Ticketing in Amadeus, is an IATA certification course for aspirant aiming to be air ticketing personnel. Constructing an airfare involves complex procedure and calculation. Quoting a wrong fare to the passenger could cost to passenger and the airline. Thanks to GDS, air ticketing personnel role made simple and accurate. Amadeus with 44 percent market share in air travel booking adds the scope for the position in Airline reservation, travel agency, call-center and airport booking office.
Upon completing this course you will have the skills to:
- Analyze GDS displays relevant to mileage system pricing
- Identify and price different journey types
- Read, interpret, and apply fare rules
- Check minimum-fare rules in pricing itineraries
- Use GDS to issue tickets for manually-priced reservations
- Plus 2 (any stream)
- Class conducted by industry professional
- Option of earning IATA Certification
- Personality development
- Free spoken English and Hindi classes for candidates, who are not fluent in English and Hindi
- Placement assistance
- Introduction to mileage based air fares, analyzing itineraries and retrieving fares from a GDS
- Pricing one-way and circle trip practice exercises
- Limitations on indirect travel, side trips and surface sectors
- Backhauls, circle trips, journeys in different classes of service and alternative fare break points
- Lowest combinations, round-the-world journeys and minimum checks
Course Duration & Passing Criteria
- This course requires approximately 60 hours of study, to be completed in 03 months.
- All candidates will be given 2 attempts to successfully complete the final exam.
- To successfully pass the exam, the student must achieve a grade of 60% or higher.
An IATA Certificate is awarded upon successful completion of the final